Discounted Tickets and Business Packages
The Caledonia Gladiators are offering an exclusive discount on tickets to all Skypark employees AND sponsorship packages!
The Caledonia Gladiators are Scotland’s new look professional Basketball team, competing in the UK wide British Basketball League and the Women’s British Basketball League. This season the team comprises of athletes from all over the world: the perfect combination of international experience and home grown talent, delivering compelling performances against the league’s biggest competitors.
If you want to be part of high-octane sporting action, the Caledonia Gladiators offer incredible home game experiences in Glasgow and Paisley – perfect for the family, sports fans, and client entertaining.
To book Click Here and use code “Skypark” to redeem discount.
Business packages are also available, including courtside boxes, Enquire Here
£50 Discount on £500 Spend
£100 Discount on £1000 Spend
NO HIRE FEE
91B Private Venue is a private event venue, perfect for team gatherings, team parties and celebrations. They have already hosted a variety of events including: Glasgow Warriors, NHS, BBC Team, and Acorn Park Nursery Christmas parties. The space can fit up to 100 people and has 1am licence (which is very rare in the area!) and is perfect for all kinds of gatherings for dinner parties to DJ nights.
Please quote ‘Skypark’ when enquiring/booking.
Patricia Galavis is offering all Skypark Employees 20% off a Zen Meditation & Mindfulness Course.
The Course is 8 weeks and focuses on Health & Wellbeing, throughout the course you will explore a variety of topics including:
- Physical Pain
- Emotional Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Role Stress & Time Pressure
- Taking Care of Yourself Nurturing your Wellbeing
- Living at an Elevated Function
This mindfulness course has been designed by Zen Master Daizan Roshi, drawing on the centuries of experience and understanding passed down in the Zen tradition. This course is not Buddhist though or religious, nor does it require you to believe or follow any tradition in particular. The only requirement is to be open and willing to practice. You don’t need previous meditation experience to follow this course, but in order to gain the full benefits you will need to commit to 30 minutes of practice each day for 8 weeks. Click Here for all details!
1094 Argyle St
0141 204 0298
Reach Pharmacy are offering all Skypark Employees Exclusive Discounts on selected services.
A – Z Travel Vaccines – Walk in travel clinic with no booking necessary.
Aesthetic Clinic – Offering a variety of non-surgical aesthetic treatments: lip fillers, teeth whitening, chemical skin peels & anti-wrinkle injections.
10% Discount for all Skypark Employees
All details of each service can be found on the Pharmacy Website.
One of UK’s leading mortgage brokers are offering all Skypark employees discounted rates! Take advantage of fee free advice for remortgage clients until 31st December. Our normal fee is £495 however the discounted fee at £295 still applies to home movers.
- Access to 12,000+ products from 90+ lenders across the UK
- Face to face & telephone advice.
- A professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
- A full range of lifestyle & income protection cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- Covering all aspects of property-related lending including Help to Buy, Buy-to-Let, Affordable Housing Schemes and many more.
To redeem offer contact Danielle by telephone on – 07951781798 or by Email and quote “Skypark”
Offer only available when booking direct through Danielle.
The clinic specialises in non-surgical aesthetic treatments and laser hair removal. Check out their menu of treatments Here
Please quote Skypark when booking to redeem your 10% discount on treatments.
The practice of meditation has scientifically proved to increase the implication and commitment level in the workplace and reduce the illness levels.
Benefits of meditation and how to attract calm and focus to your daily routine:
- Build resilience. Multiple studies have proved that it has the potential to reduce anxiety.
- Improve Emotional Intelligence. An investigation with brain images has proved that it helps to enforce the ability to regulate the emotions.
- Improve of creativity. We really reach to our biggest inspirations when we are in a mental state of meditation and relaxation.
- Improve relationships. It helps to improve mood and increase the feeling of connexion with others making you a more compassionate person. Therefore improving empathy and team results.
- Increase focus – The practice of meditation helps to keep your focus and even to improve your memory.
Click here for more information.
Call: 07939 981580
Enjoy 5% discount on all group bookings for Skypark based businesses.
My first contact with Yoga was in 2008 when I started to practice Hatha Sivananda yoga at the Sivananda Yoga School in Madrid, Spain. Asana practice, meditation, pranayama and kirtan were parts of my yoga practice during four years. In 2012 I moved to Scotland and I started to practice other hatha yoga styles. In 2014 I entered in contact with Ashtanga Yoga and this is the style I have been practicing since then. In 2016 I enrolled to a Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at MCY in Glasgow: 200-hour programme registered by the Yoga Alliance, being graduated in July 2017.
Click here for more information.
Call: 07939 981580